Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SNGS Fiesta

Jiehui says everyone who went back to st nicks will blog about it. I'm a st nicks girl and I went back, so I must post something...

"The Traffic Light" with "Macs" at the back.
(The person in the background looks like my cousin! Right, jie? Right, hang? Look like ting jie right?)

There was a big glup going around for photo-taking. It even tried queueing for the run. The school was trying to make two Guinness World records - one for doing a 4x100m relay continuously in 24hrs and the other, I forgot (something bout having the most people covering the longest distance in 24hrs?). Dr William Tan was there doing a 24hr marathon to help in the fundraising. He's disabled since young and now he's a athlete, educator, professional healer and researcher. Didnt manage to catch him on camera.

With two SNG dolls outside the library.

While waiting for shawn in the hall... and trying very hard to take pictures with the full crest in the background...

This is the really cute horse ride that bobs up-and-down when you step hard enough to make it move. But the kids taking the rides were all so tiny that the horses wouldnt budge if the girls in-charged didnt go around pushing the horses. It looked really funny, each of them with a horse buddy making the horses bob.


Ms Foo Say Lian! Yay she could remember my name! I still have the little blue whale toy that she gave in primary 2! It was a present for scoring full marks in this math test but when she went thru the answers I realised she marked one question wrongly and I only got 98. I 挣扎 for very long before going up to her to tell her the truth cos I thought I would have to return her the whale. (I was only 8 okayy..) But ms foo very nice, she said I could still keep the whale. I've been an honest girl from then onwards =)


St Nicks primary girls...

More pictures...

Then I left at one plus cos I had to study for ... ... ...
AUDIT QUIZ!!!

Ok la, at least the quiz didnt turn out too bad. Hopefully I can get more than 5/10 this time round. I've been too slack this sem, thinking that I'm already stuck in my class. BUT I'm wrong! My 3 lousy quiz grades CAN drag me down one class =\ better work harder!

No comments: