Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I MISS JIAKAI

I miss jiakai so muchhh. It's only been about a month and I've been sobbing under the sheets every night since she left for paris. My eyes are so swollen they can match jingwan's abalone. I feel sickly if I dont talk to her online at least twice a day. I only had one phone call from her and that was since many many weeks before boohoohoo. Jiakai will you call me more often pleasee.. I cant concentrate in class cos i'm too busy missing her. And on weekends, I cant concentrate on playing psp too, my spongebob keeps falling into spiky plants =\ When are u coming back, siew jiakai, my bitchy fren??

muahhhahah so lame..

Busy day today.. Woke up late. Fetched mummy to admiralty pri school. Went to airport to pick jiejie up. Thought I was 10min late but in the end it was 35min early (noted the wrong time plus flight delay). Met xizhu at T1. She's interning there and she spent half her lunch time waiting with me. Jiakai: pls note, another NICE fren of mine hahahah. Rushed jiejie back home cos meeting yuqin to go down to STA to get our flight tickets and student pass. Yes, we're going europe to visit our dearest jiakai.. BUT.. *thunder and storm (晴天霹雳)*.. yuqin suddenly realise her i/c, together with her passport, are all locked up in a drawer, which she lost the key to last week =( Searched around for locksmith number. Too late to make it to bugis now le so.. postpone again muahahaha. We should really book the tickets soon, the prices are as volatile as the stock market..

Will wait for jiejie to return so I can wash her car. It's seriously in quite a bad shape from squeezing 7 people in for half a day of travelling muahhahah. The carpets are grossss, there were even cigarette butts and random paper/plastic strips stuck to it. Managed to remove most of them before going to airport today. Shhhh dun tell jiejie =\ Meanwhile, will mug for next week's audit quiz. 7 seminars of readings more to go, with about 2 chapters + 2 SSAs per seminar.

Enough updates eh?


Khaiqing and grace, I miss you guys too!

3 comments:

zhang² said...

har, only one sentence for me and khai? :p

jingjin said...

hahah if u teh me more like jk (everyday act emo), mayy-be i'll write more..

zhang² said...

wah, still must be hardworking (i.e. teh you) then you'll write more... don't want la. I'm too lazy. :p It's ok, jk can take the lime light. heh.